- Relating to or denoting inflation caused by an excess of demand over supply. Contrasted with cost-push.More example sentences
- This will fuel further spending, which will lead to more fundamental demand-pull inflation.
- There is no danger of overdoing fiscal policy anymore - demand-pull inflation is not even a remote threat.
- Any measures that lead to additional spending bring the risk of stoking more fundamental demand-pull inflation.
More definitions of demand-pullDefinition of demand-pull in:
- The US English dictionary