- (Of wine) medium dry.More example sentences
- Wines may be sold as demi-sec, moelleux, and, sweetest of all, liquoreux.
- Your tastebuds are actually at their most sensitive in the morning (which is why most tastings take place then) so unless you really prefer extremely dry wines, choose a demi-sec style.
- All Champagnes are made in a range of styles, from extremely dry to ultra-sweet: extra brut (less than 6g of residual sugar), brut, extra dry, sec, demi-sec, rich or doux.
French, literally 'half-dry'.
More definitions of demi-secDefinition of demi-sec in:
- The US English dictionary