adjective• dated , chiefly Law
- Open to demurrer.More example sentences
- And if a claim is demurrable there might arise a question, as arose in the present case, as to whether it could possibly be saved by amendment.
- The emotional distress cause of action was demurrable on other grounds, but leave to amend should have been granted.
- Without such allegation that the contract was assigned, that part of the pleading would then be demurrable.
More definitions of demurrableDefinition of demurrable in:
- The US English dictionary