- An instrument for measuring density, especially of liquids.More example sentences
- We can manufacture densimeters with the scale and brand you require, on orders over a certain amount.
- In the densimeter a thermometer is built to correct the value read at different temperatures from that of calibration.
- These high precision densimeters provides a highly accurate calculation of specific gravity of almost any object of any shape.
mid 19th century: from Latin densus 'dense' + -meter.
More definitions of densimeterDefinition of densimeter in:
- The US English dictionary