- short for probability density function.More example sentences
- This example shows that the headway models defined by using the probability density function and cumulative density function can only determine the probability, and do not reflect the order of successive headways.
- This empirical distribution is equivalent to a cumulative density function.
- This is, simply, the expected value of a random variable with the density function.
More definitions of density functionDefinition of density function in:
- The US English dictionary