Remove nuclear weapons from: the US said it would denuclearize most of its naval vessels
More example sentences
- Above all, the decision was made to denuclearize Europe by withdrawing all forward-based nuclear warheads, especially the few low-yield warheads we had deployed, and by shifting military planning to a conventional response.
- The need to denuclearize the peninsula and prevent weapons of mass destruction from proliferating are also expected to be pillars of the plan.
- I want to denuclearize the peninsula and make it a peaceful place.
- More example sentences
- Another potential source of dispute is the question of whether the goal of denuclearization covers only military programs or includes those for peaceful use, a point that has yet to be clarified, diplomats say.
- My wife and I have been working together for the cause of peace, demilitarisation and denuclearisation.
- The ministers recognized the importance of denuclearization of the peninsula in maintaining peace and security in the region.
Definition of denuclearize in:
- The US English dictionary