- • archaic Die: he departed this life with a putrid liverMore example sentences
- Sadly most of them have now departed this life, but they always will be remembered at Foynes.
- He departed this life on Sunday, 22 April, at 5: 50 pm at his home in the company of his family and friends.
- We will remember loved ones who have departed this life but we will especially pray for the bereaved to help them through this sad and lonely time of grieving and loss.
More definitions of depart this lifeDefinition of depart this life in:
- The US English dictionary