- Divest of human characteristics or individuality: I thought that death, like marriage, depersonalized people (as adjective depersonalized) a depersonalized view of natureMore example sentences
- The people that commit this crime depersonalise it, as humans do not appear to be involved, however the damages can have severe effects on your business as well as your health and well being.
- Finally, technology threatens to depersonalize our lives and increase our ultimate loneliness.
- I would choose to read the current exhibition as an attempt to address the dissonance between the personhood of the individual and the institutional tendency of states and corporations to depersonalise the individual into a type.
More definitions of depersonalizeDefinition of depersonalize in:
- The US English dictionary