- (In photography) the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects giving a focused image.More example sentences
- Three things control how great the depth of field will be in a photograph: lens focal length, aperture, and distance from the subject.
- Knowing how to manipulate the depth of field improves your photography instantly!
- A fast, single-iteration digital processing step produces a final image with an extended depth of field.
More definitions of depth of fieldDefinition of depth of field in:
- The US English dictionary