- 1Too deep to be measured: a depthless gorgeMore example sentences
- There was such longing and loneliness buried deep within those depthless eyes as there had never been before.
- They had gone a deep, depthless green-black, swirling like the ocean in a storm.
- For months the sky had remained a depthless gray.
- 2Shallow and superficial: a depthless happening in the goofy circus of AmericaMore example sentences
- I know not all blondes are self centered, shallow, depthless idiots.
- But really the emptiness and depthless art of their club and magazine culture drains the blood from my face.
- The bunch on the other side is a talentless and depthless bunch.
- More example sentences
- It bears the brunt of my hatred for the sheer depthlessly innocuous nature of the term.
- Then there was the famous Wembley turf itself, proudly unblemished, and depthlessly green compared to the mud heaps or the dust bowls of the semi-finals only weeks before.
- It is by turns infinitely benevolent and depthlessly maleficent.
More definitions of depthlessDefinition of depthless in:
- The US English dictionary