Definition of derestrict in English:
Remove restrictions from: eight items from the list of restricted exports are to be derestricted
More example sentences
- One motorcyclist was recorded travelling at a speed of 108 mph on a derestricted road proving that a mindless section still choose to use the county's roads as their own personal speed track.
- He disappeared in the rear view mirror within a matter of seconds as the speedo crept up to 180 mph on a derestricted stretch of road.
- So it flashes you as you leave the village for the derestricted bit, rather than as you enter the built up area.
- Example sentences
- Only the working party can take the initiative to approve and recommend the derestriction and publication of the study.
- If these derestrictions are done correctly the differences shown in the dyno curves will be apparent.
- I do not believe that the derestriction approach of letting the market find its balance will work.
Definition of derestrict in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia