- another term for desalinate.More example sentences
- The supernatant was desalted by centrifugal gel filtration and concentrated by ultrafiltration as previously described.
- One solution would be to build a garbage burning plant which would produce electricity which would drive reverse osmosis desalting units.
- These effects are unlikely to be due to low-molecular-weight effectors since similar results were obtained whether or not extracts were desalted prior to assay.
More definitions of desaltDefinition of desalt in:
- The US English dictionary