- Convert or restore (a signal) to intelligible form: a hacking system that can descramble everythingMore example sentences
- The operator would place descrambling information in the POD and give it to subscribers who buy set-tops.
- The basis of conditional access technology rests on scrambling and descrambling the pictures on your screen.
- This is a device that is also descrambling pay-per-view or premium channels.
- More example sentences
- ‘We did not want to deploy a digital box with an analog descrambler in it, which would be the only way to be able to deliver those services that are scrambled today,’ he added.
- Anyone is free to purchase descramblers, converters or cable equipment, provided they let the cable TV company know that they are using their signal.
- Additionally, other addressable communication devices could be used in place of or in addition to the computer message, such as personal pagers, mobile telephones, television box descramblers, etc.
More definitions of descrambleDefinition of descramble in:
- The US English dictionary