Definition of destructible in English:
Able to be destroyed: destructible plastic labels
More example sentences
- What is truly impressive, and should be standard in war games, is that most of the environments are destructible.
- The new levels and goals are excellent, with plenty of variation and more destructible environments.
- The 3D engine allows for detailed vehicles (yet the human soldiers look pretty basic) and beautiful landscapes filled with swaying tress and destructible buildings.
- Example sentences
- The difference between destructibility and indestructibility is something which is very fine, which is very small.
- If it is characterized by destructibility, then it ought to be like a cow hide [for instance].
- For use in these applications, marking films are required to have suitable destructibility whereby a break occurring in one part does not extend to the surrounding other part.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan