Able to be destroyed: destructible plastic labels
More example sentences
- What is truly impressive, and should be standard in war games, is that most of the environments are destructible.
- The new levels and goals are excellent, with plenty of variation and more destructible environments.
- The 3D engine allows for detailed vehicles (yet the human soldiers look pretty basic) and beautiful landscapes filled with swaying tress and destructible buildings.
- More example sentences
- The difference between destructibility and indestructibility is something which is very fine, which is very small.
- If it is characterized by destructibility, then it ought to be like a cow hide [for instance].
- For use in these applications, marking films are required to have suitable destructibility whereby a break occurring in one part does not extend to the surrounding other part.