- 1Having many details or facts; showing attention to detail: more detailed information was neededMore example sentences
- However, the results of the paper show that the authors of similar studies should provide detailed information about sample sizes and error estimates.
- The Germans had plans to invade and conquer Africa, and for this they needed detailed studies and information.
- We approached potential participants privately, gave them detailed information about the study if they were interested and eligible, and obtained informed consent.
- 1.1(Of a work of art) executed with many minor decorative features: an exquisitely detailed carvingMore example sentences
- Oddly out of place, these slightly kitchy slightly ahead of their time, super detailed works done for hire stand out against the sloppiness in many other galleries.
- While Disney turned out elegant, smooth, richly detailed work, Ub's stuff looked like high-school doodles.
- The bedrock of Cheticamp's craft industry is rug hooking, delicate and very detailed work done mostly by women in their own homes.