- Small decorative features on a building, garment, or work of art: keystones and other masonry detailingMore example sentences
- The building's Victorian detailing was evidence of the considerable profits Gillies had made from the factory he erected in 1867, providing nets for the booming herring industry.
- New styles feature more feminine detailing and include new knit shirts, wovens and jackets.
- The subsequent eggs feature much more ornate detailing.
More definitions of detailingDefinition of detailing in:
- The US English dictionary