- (Of sacred books or literary works) forming a secondary canon.More example sentences
- I had difficulty accepting Scobie's reasoning for not including the deuterocanonical books as a legitimate part of the canon.
- Evangelicals say He's delineating the contents of the Old Testament - and thus leaving out the deuterocanonical books.
- The deuterocanonical book of Wisdom, for example, perhaps develops a fully fledged doctrine of immortality without reference to a future resurrection of the dead.
More definitions of deuterocanonicalDefinition of deuterocanonical in:
- The US English dictionary