noun (plural dhotis)
- A garment worn by male Hindus, consisting of a piece of material tied around the waist and extending to cover most of the legs.More example sentences
- Rajput men wear the dhoti (loincloth consisting of a long piece of white cotton wrapped around the waist and then drawn between the legs and tucked into the waist), often with a cotton tunic.
- Men typically wear the dhoti with a kurta.
- Gond men typically wear the dhoti, or loincloth.
More definitions of dhotiDefinition of dhoti in:
- The US English dictionary