- 1The quality of being reckless or wild in a charismatic way.More example sentences
- Jupiter is jovial, Venus rapt and serene, but Mercury could do with a bit more diablerie and the final Neptune a better sense of the ethereal.
- We don't have diablerie; we have often talked about including that in a sequel or add-on pack.
- For instance, a black cat, a dark night, and a dark place are all symbolic of diablerie.
mid 18th century: from French, from diable, from ecclesiastical Latin diabolus 'devil'.
More definitions of diablerieDefinition of diablerie in:
- The US English dictionary