- A matrix having non-zero elements only in the diagonal running from the upper left to the lower right.More example sentences
- Then, C is subjected to spectral decomposition as C = VÎV T, where V is an orthogonal matrix containing the set of eigenvectors and Î is a diagonal matrix containing the set of eigenvalues.
- It is also orthogonally similar to a diagonal matrix corresponding to the principal directions of the g-tensor so that its trace is equal to the sum of the squares of the three g-values of the EPR species, F- A in this case.
- The diagonal matrix at the bottom presents the statistical significance of the nonrandom associations between the pairs of sites.
More definitions of diagonal matrixDefinition of diagonal matrix in:
- The US English dictionary