- A device or piece of software for calling telephone numbers automatically: a handheld computer phone diallerMore example sentences
- Under Federal Communications Commission regulations it is illegal for telemarketers to use automated diallers to call cell phone numbers.
- Strategies include instruction and practice in the use of date books, calendars, reminder notes, compartmentalized pill boxes, electronic cuing devices, automatic telephone dialers and the like.
- Companies who use rogue diallers lease the telephone numbers from about 70 telecoms operators.
More definitions of diallerDefinition of dialler in:
- The US English dictionary