- Relating to or in the form of dialogue.More example sentences
- We have learned from observing our own practice and the work of others either directly or through the literature that the first task is the opening of a dialogic space.
- It is a digressive process that leaks out intimations of personality and establishes a position for the portrait where it does not remain static but finds a more dialogic approach to psychological portraiture.
- Somehow this reminds me of one of the incredibly well-constructed bits of dialogic chaos in a Tom Stoppard play like ‘Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead’.
- More example sentences
- I will say that the process that I am involved in is less dialectical than dialogical; in other words it is always in a process of becoming, that is, it is never forced into what I would consider to be a premature resolution or synthesis.
- The contention here is that not all matters have necessarily benefited, or, indeed, can benefit from the revered analytic, reductionist, expository, dialogical methodology.
- I am interested in forms and traditions of popular education that can inform activist learning which are experience-based, dialogical and action-oriented.
mid 19th century: via late Latin from Greek dialogikos, from dialogos (see dialogue).
More definitions of dialogicDefinition of dialogic in:
- The US English dictionary