- The sixtieth anniversary of a notable event, especially a sovereign’s accession or the foundation of an organization.More example sentences
- The book grew out of Riverside's desire to have a history on the anniversary of its diamond jubilee.
- The group wants to hear from anyone who used to be a member or remembers any of the circle's many events as it prepares to celebrate its diamond jubilee.
- The former President and long time staff member of St. Colman's College, Fr. Michael Lyons, will celebrate the diamond jubilee of his ordination to the priesthood on Friday 6th June.
More definitions of diamond jubileeDefinition of diamond jubilee in:
- The US English dictionary