- An organophosphorus insecticide derived from pyrimidine.More example sentences
- Recommended chemical treatments include such common insecticides as permethrin, malathion, diazinon and sevin.
- These results are consistent with the DNA damage detected in the lymphocytes in peripheral blood in 8 individuals, following residential exposure to the organophosphorus insecticides chlorpyrifos and diazinon.
- Insecticides - most commonly carbaryl, diazinon, and malathion - were detected more frequently in urban streams than in agricultural streams.
More definitions of diazinonDefinition of diazinon in:
- The US English dictionary