A person who engraves dies used to stamp designs on coins or medals.
More example sentences
- There is only one shop close by that has a die-sinker and even though he is a nice guy he doesn't always have the time.
- Was one of his designs sent to the Melbourne die-sinkers along with the Trophy of Arms design, for final design sketches?
- More example sentences
- This process solves the problem of manufacturing accurate complex shaped electrodes for die-sinking of three dimensional cavities.
- Our technology makes die-sinking twice as fast by optimizing removal with 3-stage smart flushing to completely eject molten material from the cavity and burn more virgin material every time.
More definitions of die-sinkerDefinition of die-sinker in:
- The US English dictionary