- A hand tool used in the cutting of external screw threads, consisting of a holder for the die which is turned using long handles.More example sentences
- Offerings covered a wide range, including a large selection of old books on tools and trades, many Stanley items, a good variety of wooden planes, and a finely engraved eighteenth-century diestock.
- On the outside of the diestock the ultimately leaving liquid can be collected by suitable means, not shown.
- Some systems have a pistol that can take up to ten screws and, as a diestock is not required, insertion is very easy, meaning that operative time is reduced considerably.
More definitions of diestockDefinition of diestock in:
- The US English dictionary