- An equation involving derivatives of a function or functions.More example sentences
- Many of these mathematicians turned to other topics such as topology, differential equations, and functions of a complex variable.
- He then wrote on algebraic functions, differential equations and complex analysis.
- He summed series, and discovered addition theorems for trigonometric and hyperbolic functions using the differential equations they satisfy.
More definitions of differential equationDefinition of differential equation in:
- The US English dictionary