- Able to intermingle by diffusion: diffusible factors in the cytoplasmMore example sentences
- Recent studies have investigated the source and target neurons for the diffusible neuronal messenger molecule nitric oxide in the nervous system of the locust.
- Thus, for example, it seems impossible for nerve terminals to store a significant amount of an unstable and highly diffusible gas like nitric oxide: it must be synthesized on demand and diffuse instantly into the synaptic space.
- By filtering the entry of cytosolic contents into each bead with the prehydrated dialysis membranes, only diffusible molecules below a certain size are permitted to enter the bead.
More definitions of diffusibleDefinition of diffusible in:
- The US English dictionary