- A container in which substances are treated with heat, enzymes, or a solvent in order to promote decomposition or extract essential components.More example sentences
- The digester gas is often burned to heat the digester.
- The waste will be run through a methane digester, a tank in which bacteria break down the feces to create methane.
- The composting units would use household organic waste to create natural fertiliser and the anaerobic digesters would produce methane gas which could be used to generate electricity and create home heating.
More definitions of digesterDefinition of digester in:
- The US English dictionary