- A type of packaging for CDs or DVDs, typically made from cardboard with an internal plastic holder for one or more discs.More example sentences
- The digipak presentation adds to the overall attractiveness of this release.
- Lift the entire clipboard section and you'll find the two DVDs underneath, each held fast in a digipak insert.
- But on the cover of the digipak that includes the four discs, she's the homecoming corpse.
More definitions of digipakDefinition of digipak in:
- The US English dictionary