- Magnetic tape which is used to make digital sound recordings of very high quality.More example sentences
- I used it to restore the entire directory from DAT (digital audiotape), which took about 20 minutes.
- Unitary currents were recorded using a RK - 300 patch-clamp amplifier with a 10 - G feedback resistance and stored on digital audiotape.
- There's a way of thinking about digital videotape in the same way that you would think about digital audiotape, and a lot of contemporary musicians will use distortion as a characteristic of the music they're making.
More definitions of digital audiotapeDefinition of digital audiotape in:
- The US English dictionary