Another term for digitize.
- Again the computer stores now have packs that will connect up pretty well any device into your computer to digitalise your sound.
- The Zambia Telecommunications Corporation has digitalised 70 per cent of its telecommunication network countrywide in order to promote and facilitate easy international communication.
- We then had to digitalise and reinforce the direct sound…
- Example sentences
- The Web is indeed a place where race is shaped by digitalization, search engines, ranking of accessible hypertexts, downloadable features, and other aspects peculiar to this media.
- This growth in software use, equating to a form of digitalisation, occurred between 1984 and the present day.
- Not to let physical limits hold the industry down, new storage technologies are emerging to match the accelerating digitalization and global sharing of information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.