- A hybrid that is heterozygous for alleles of two different genes: [as modifier]: a dihybrid crossMore example sentences
- When dihybrids make gametes, they produce 4 possibilities which are listed on top and on the side of the box below.
- Other genetic interactions were identified because the results of crossing two dihybrids produced a modified Mendelian ratio.
- This is simply a cross between dihybrids, except that the various alleles do not have simple dominant-recessive relations, and their exists an interaction between the two loci.
More definitions of dihybridDefinition of dihybrid in:
- The US English dictionary