- Pickled cucumber flavoured with dill: pastrami on rye with crunchy dill pickle [count noun]: serve with pumpernickel, crisp dill pickles, and a green saladMore example sentences
- Serve with the usual suspects of gherkins, dill pickle and cos lettuce, but you might also like to add shavings of fresh Parmesan.
- She had been served a cold roast beef and provolone cheese on Italian bread sandwich; dill pickle; hard boiled eggs that Paul had peeled, salt and peppered for her; and a green salad with all her favorite things, including the dressing on it.
- For instance, if you're craving something sweet, sip something tart, such as water with lemon in it, or nosh on a dill pickle.
More definitions of dill pickleDefinition of dill pickle in:
- The US English dictionary