- another term for diluvial.More example sentences
- Another commentator, the Malbim, explains the shift from a physical perspective: The post-diluvian era was marked by a general weakening of the human condition.
- In this diluvian world the little church where grandmother used to sing in the choir is a source merely of unwelcome and finally fatal intrusions.
- I suppose putting them at work wasn't such a bad idea, living in an old church brings to mind ancient floods, and I'm sure there's more than a shred of truth in the story behind the biblical diluvian fantasy.
More definitions of diluvianDefinition of diluvian in:
- The US English dictionary