nounNorth American • informal
- A specified amount of an illegal drug, packaged and sold for a fixed price: a dime bag of marijuanaMore example sentences
- Caitlin glanced to Lucas oddly, and then pulled a small dime bag of marijuana from her pocket, wiggling it slightly in the air.
- We get to the container just as a man on a bench is extracting drugs from a dime bag with a syringe.
- I pulled out a dime bag filled with cocaine from an inside pocket.
More definitions of dime bagDefinition of dime bag in:
- The US English dictionary