- A child’s word for dinner.More example sentences
- And then The Boy and The Sonia came around for din-dins and to be scratched to death by the cat… and to bring us some rather fancy, swivelly office chairs that their work was throwing out (even though they're perfectly fine).
- He reinforced that ‘This really helps my preparation because I can now go nighty-night after din-din.’
- Dusty seemed as exhausted and disinterested as an 11-month-old thinking of din-din.
More definitions of din-dinsDefinition of din-dins in:
- The US English dictionary