Definition of dinette in English:
1A small room or part of a room used for eating meals.
- Further aft the main saloon has an L-shaped dinette to port and settee to starboard followed by a good-sized galley to port and navigation station to starboard.
- A typical layout includes a dinette aft and to port that converts to a small double berth, a settee on the opposite side of the cabin from the dinette and a galley forward of the dinette.
- Steps from the conservatory lead to a dinette which also has tiled floors and doors leading to the rear garden and patio.
1.1North American A set of table and chairs for a dining area.
- ‘Towards a better future,’ the magazine proclaimed, as it pictured the hostess sets, lawn chairs, and dinettes the representatives could earn as sales premiums.
- Sensing it was time to begin, Henry rose from the couch and returned with a chair from the dinette.
- The room holds two beds, two dressers, a chrome dinette and four chairs.
Definition of dinette in:
- US English dictionary