- A railway carriage equipped as a restaurant.More example sentences
- The teenager left school to help support his mother, working as a pantry boy on railway dining cars.
- Velvety blacks and hazy dry-brushed grays at right depict a table set for two in a railway dining car with a blurred vista in the background.
- And where better to depict a city on the move than from a Midland dining car at the National Railway Museum in York?
More definitions of dining carDefinition of dining car in:
- The US English dictionary