- A person who holds a diploma, especially a doctor certified as a specialist by a board of examiners.More example sentences
- He is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychological Specialties.
- A diplomate of the American Board of Preventive Medicine, Nicogossian is also a Fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine, American College of Physicians and Aerospace Medical Association.
- Vasquez is an APA fellow of several APA divisions, a member of Divs. 31 and 44 and is a diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology.
More definitions of diplomateDefinition of diplomate in:
- The US English dictionary