noun (plural dipsos)• informal
- A person suffering from dipsomania; an alcoholic.More example sentences
- Fascinating look at the national results - non drinkers do spectacularly worse than dipsos, and the IQ is in inverse proportion to salary levels.
- Perhaps a wise old retired policeman would have spotted something, but like all the dipsos I know, he was a tightwad as well, and never went near the bar.
- Watching it, we were laughing about what a dipso the director must be.
More definitions of dipsoDefinition of dipso in:
- The US English dictionary