A synthetic compound used in controlling plant growth, often as a non-persistent contact herbicide.
- A bromide of a quaternary amine; chemical formula: (C5H4NCH2)2Br2
More example sentences
- Victor Oreffo (AstraZeneca, Loughborough, UK) presented results on gene expression analysis following in vivo or in vitro exposure to the oxidative stress agents menadione and diquat.
- Cost of treating hydrilla with diquat or Sonar is about $1, 000 an acre.
- EPA has found diquat to potentially cause the following health effects.
Definition of diquat in:
- The US English dictionary