- another term for examination-in-chief.More example sentences
- After the game-legged attorney performed her direct examination, Joshua made sure to help her back into her seat - out of good will, he said, but also to mitigate what he called ‘the crutches factor.’
- During her direct examination, she asked my father about his work as a teenager.
- Before Larry could begin his direct examination of Lucky, Judge Stone wanted to make sure our star witness knew that he didn't have to testify.
More definitions of direct examinationDefinition of direct examination in:
- The US English dictionary