Definition of dirt track in English:
A course made of rolled cinders for motorcycle racing or of earth for flat racing.
- The athletes paraded onto the dirt track to the cheers of fans from their home city-states.
- He'd rather be at a dirt track, a NASCAR track or a road course every night.
- The two friends were left staring after the caravan as it slowly rolled away down the dirt track.
dirt tracker noun
- Example sentences
- Nicky is probably the most naturally talented dirt tracker that I've seen come along in a long, long time.
- It was only natural that he would become a dirt tracker himself, and he did so with great success.
- It's been proven that's where the fastest dirt trackers in the United States come from.
Definition of dirt track in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.