Definition of dirt track in English:
A course made of rolled cinders for motorcycle racing or of earth for flat racing.
- The athletes paraded onto the dirt track to the cheers of fans from their home city-states.
- He'd rather be at a dirt track, a NASCAR track or a road course every night.
- The two friends were left staring after the caravan as it slowly rolled away down the dirt track.
dirt tracker noun
- Example sentences
- Nicky is probably the most naturally talented dirt tracker that I've seen come along in a long, long time.
- It was only natural that he would become a dirt tracker himself, and he did so with great success.
- It's been proven that's where the fastest dirt trackers in the United States come from.
Definition of dirt track in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan