- Strong disapproval, typically on moral grounds: she braved her mother’s disapprobation and slipped out to enjoy herselfMore example sentences
- I would no more require a State to criminalize homosexual acts - or, for that matter, display any moral disapprobation of them - than I would forbid it to do so.
- And when we have the ability to exercise force it allows us to leverage our power in direct proportion to the moral disapprobation of the rest of the world.
- The moral disapprobation of the US did not faze the Indian leadership at all.
More definitions of disapprobationDefinition of disapprobation in:
- The US English dictionary