- Expressing an unfavourable opinion: he shot a disapproving glance at herMore example sentences
- Her lips were turned down in a disapproving frown.
- Elizabeth met his teasing glance with a small disapproving frown.
- She saw Darcy giving her a rather disapproving look.
- More example sentences
- He quickly pushed the guilt aside and frowned disapprovingly.
- He frowned disapprovingly and offered a hand to help her up.
- Her big, tattered coat made women at doorways frown disapprovingly and usher their children inside.