- 1Take (something) to pieces: the piston can be disassembled for transportMore example sentences
- He said disassembling it for transport to an airport and then flying it across the sprawling country would have taken longer than it took for the British vessel to arrive.
- An individual in Canada disassembled the plane for transport up north but this never happened.
- We'll disassemble the bike, pull all the parts in a sled on the glacier, then dump them in a backpack and carry it to the summit.
- 1.1 Computing Translate (a program) from machine code into a symbolic language: it is permissible for a lawful user to disassemble a computer program to determine its interfacesMore example sentences
- For one thing, it requires the user to at least partly disassemble both the notebook and the desktop system.
- Rbmake Rocket Ebook and Mobipocket files can be disassembled with a set of command-line tools called Rbmake.
- I have spent the past 2 moths disassembling and rebuilding XP.
- More example sentences
- The careful disassembly and reconstruction was performed with the help of Chinese carpenters and stonemasons.
- While the second scene presented the disassembly, the third illustrated the reconstruction.
- Track it throughout its lifetime, from manufacture to disassembly and material recovery.