- A program for converting machine code into a low-level symbolic language.More example sentences
- The drawback to intermediate languages is that it's possible to use disassemblers and decompilers to examine a program's IL and re-generate the source code.
- Unfortunately this means that decompilers and disassemblers are here to stay too, putting your intellectual property at risk.
- The ROM was investigated, posted on the USENET as a documented disassembler listing in a TeX file and no vulnerabilities were found.
More definitions of disassemblerDefinition of disassembler in:
- The US English dictionary