- (Of a portion of a book) removed from a bound volume.More example sentences
- Photographic prints from a disbound sample book showing samples of decorative and ornamental fixtures made from onyx.
- While we can digitize and film bound material, it is sometimes desirable to capture the images in a disbound or loose state to avoid losing data in the gutter margins due to tight binding.
- It is a pleasure to acknowledge the financial assistance of the Trust in funding the examination of the disbound manuscript.
More definitions of disboundDefinition of disbound in:
- The US English dictionary