- A camera in which the images are formed on a disc, rather than on film.More example sentences
- Lucky for them the disc cameras were being phased out, and were thus omnipresent in bargain bins.
- If, instead, they had put a better quality lens in a smaller package, the disc camera may have actually succeeded.
- The only disk camera maker in the country, started producing the cameras in April at a rate of 100,000 a month.
More definitions of disc cameraDefinition of disc camera in:
- The US English dictionary